Friday, July 10, 2009

Oatmeal & Lucky 07's Playgroup...

I'm a relatively good eater... but I'm really not interested in breakfast these days. Mom decided maybe I'd be more interested in it if I could feed myself...



"Mmmm... yummy!"


Look how good I am at feeding myself now! Unfortunately, after about 5 bites I said I was done... mom thinks my morning milk is filling me up, or maybe I just take after her and can't do breakfast when I first wake up.


This morning the Lucky 07's headed back to Paradise Pond... a favorite of ours...

I always go straight to the grocery section...


Funny to see me put bread in the basket, because I am NOT a carb girl!


Mom got brave today and helped me do the big indoor playscape...


It is literally the fastest slide we've ever been down...


Me Batman... I had the mask on but wouldn't leave it on long enough for a picture so mom held it in front of my face...


My favorite toy there... the Dora swing... if anyone sees one for sale, let me know!


Brooklyn got comfortable in the dump truck...


I braved their jump house today and even climbed the "rock wall" to go down the slide (by myself)...


Here I'm telling this little boy (horribly behaved little boy mom wants me to add) that I'm going to tell his mommy that he hit me (and he hit mom several times)...


Obviously mom found his mommy and set things right...


Ahh my friend the caterpillar!


Practicing my cheerleading moves (notice the fastest slide ever in the background)...


The next time we went up the playscape (4 total) mom handed her camera to Miss Blake to take pictures of us...

Here we are 1/2 way up...


Headed up the next half...


Coming down the fastest slide ever!


I spent some time playing with cars...


and posed with Keira... after this picture I fell HARD on my back and head off of this thing... NOT fun!


When I woke up from my nap mom had taken all my Little People toys and made me a village...


SO fun!


and she kept her promise and got my bouncy seat out...


Thanks mom!


This is the perfect place to relax!


I thought baby should try too...


She needed a seatbelt...


In other news, mom and dad located my top and bottom canines breaking through on the right side. They actually SAW pointy little teeth! YAY! Hopefully all four will come in soon and I can have a teething break!

No comments: