Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Morning at Grapevine Mills Mall...

Hey Mom want to see my newest trick...

First I get the rocking chair rocking...


Then I stand up! Fearless!


This morning when mommy told me it was time to go I went to the baby gate and opened it (wasn't locked but was closed), opened the door to the garage, walked to the car, opened mommy's car door, climbed into the driver seat (considered driving for a second) and then climbed into the backseat and sat by my carseat... No seriously, I did! How crazy is that?

I also said "no, no" and shook my head like crazy when mommy told me I had to get in my carseat, she ultimately won though...


We headed to the mall for some monogramming and fun...

1st stop was the carousel (I definitely remembered it from last week, when I saw it I said "Yay!" and clapped my hands...


Look no hands!


Smiling at the people passing by...


Giving my horsey "pat-pats" for doing such a good job...


Mom loves when stores include sections to keep kids entertained... it's awesome!


Next stop... the mechanical toys...


I seesawed with Tweety...


and checked out the school bus...


Man have I changed since the first time I rode these cars back in November...


Next Stop Choo Choo Station... I've been so into Thomas the Train lately that mom thought it would be perfect... she bought a monthly pass, so friends if mommy calls and wants us to go play there this month... that's why!


They had some cool slides...


and a big Thomas the Train that I got to ride with mommy...


So fun!


Finally it was time to explore the indoor playscape...


The fastest slide ever!


I climbed up the climbing wall perfectly...


Saying hi to the guy working at the front desk...


Saying hi to everyone at the mall...


I love this place!

No comments: