Monday, July 20, 2009

Hurst Rec Center Fun!

There is a new distraction at Tumbling Tots... A Soccer Tots class on the other side of the glass!


Ok ready to participate! Practicing my splits...


Playing Peekaboo...


Miss Tammy helped me across the beam...


I did such a good job!


Swinging from the bars... (mom decided I should wear my Little Gymnast shirt again)...


at the end of class we have to put our hands on our head for Miss Tammy to put a stamp on our hand... no one even had to tell me this tme...


Corbin was waiting on me when I left tumbling... time for Music Class!


We played with the parachute in there too!


We headed back to see Miss Mary again for art class (should be called get toddlers messy class)...


We painted little containers...


I was more interested in painting the newspaper...


mom was proud to see me get this messy (I'm usually pretty prim and proper when it comes to getting messy)...


Aren't you proud of mommy for letting me get this messy?

No comments: