Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Gym & Rainforest Cafe...

When I got to Little Gym this morning there was a little boy watching Thomas the Train waiting for his brother to finish class... he was nice enough to let me watch it with him...


One thing that amazes mom is my self-control. I went to visit baby Pierce a few times during class, but I always kept my hands behind my back so I wouldn't be tempted to touch him. Mom would watch me take a step closer and undo my hands and then I would remember and put them back... she thinks that's pretty amazing at this age!


Oh how I love the bars!


Mom made me this t-shirt last night. I have this crazy pair of zebra pants, but I don't have anything to go with them... Isn't mom crafty?


Trying to do that flip again by myself...


Monkey! (Mom had to finally persuade me to check out other areas of the gym. On Tuesday morning I burned my hand. I reached for the light bulb in the lamp and burned myself pretty good, it's blistered today so mom wanted me to take it easy on the bars and let it heal.


Goofy face... I make this face a lot... which mom finds amusing because when she is concentrating she makes a silly face too...


Today we played with "sticks" during ball time...


The goal was to practice hand-eye coordination since so many sports involve a ball and a stick (golf, hockey, baseball)... now we know what we're going to do with our noodles at the end of summer!


Running toddler...


During bubble time Bella and I hung out on the beam and I kept asking Miss Natalie to blow bubbles at us...


Aren't we cute in our custom shirts?


Miss Natalie makes me smile...


One last trick before we go...


After class we headed to Grapevine Mills to eat at Rainforest Cafe (there's a $10 off coupon on their website for all the mommies out there)...


This was my first Rainforest Cafe dining experience (mainly because off my freakout at Razzoos a year ago), but I did GREAT! We requested a table away from the gorrillas and I got to sit by a huge aquarium...


I also got a HUGE cherry slurpee... YUM!


So did Alyvia, she is my Aunt Lindsay's neice and my new friend!


Here is Lindsay & Alyvia...


and a horrible picture of mom and I...


We were entertained before lunch by the balloon artist...


I got a HUGE butterfly...


Alyvia let me check out her poodle... she was such a sweet friend to me!


Silly picture!


I think this was my reaction to them making funny faces...


I LOVED the elephants...


After lunch we went to walk the mall and Alyvia held my hand...


We checked out one more elephant...


Our newest game after bathtime is peekaboo with my towel... I've started saying "Milla" when I do it... it's the first time I've really said my name...

Mommy couldn't just pick one video, so here's 3!!!



No comments: