Monday, July 27, 2009

Hurst Rec Center with Elmo!

This morning I wore my Elmo shirt to my classes at Hurst Rec Center... he was the hit of the day! All the kids kept saying "Elmo"...


Ready to play!


Mom doesn't even have to help me with the parachute anymore...


Braving the wobbly tunnel...


Check out my new silver shoes... $3 at Target! Mom bought them in every color and 2 sizes... you'll be seeing them a lot!


After my nap we headed back for Art Class...


I painted a flower box...


Art Class is all about getting messy...


I even used my box as a stamp and put it in the red paint and stamped the newspaper, smart huh?


Trying to get the sides...


Mommy's tip of the day... if you have an old air mattress that you don't use... get it out and use it as a homemade air track! We've had this up for several months now and I haven't done any damage to it...


It's perfect for tickling...


Jumping (don't you love my hair?)...


Practicing forward rolls...


and my favorite... playing Ring Around the Rosie...



"Why aren't you playing dad?"


I love my playroom!

No comments: