Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grapevine Mills & Daddy Shenanigans

I started the morning watching Blues Clues on the big bed...


Then after a HUGE fit, a 30 minute "quiet time" in my room & some hugs and kisses with mommy we headed to Grapevine Mills...

Good thing the carousel is cheap because there is NO way I'm letting mom walk by it without us riding it...


Funny look...


"Why did the horse stop?"


Next we headed to Choo Choo Station...



I enjoyed playing with the train tables...



and then we went to watch the ice skaters... yes, mom did ask them when I could start and they said the magic age is 3... I can't wait!


What's the magic age for riding ATV's?


Mom decided she needed a few more pictures of me for today...


This is the Milla she will always remember... chewing on blankie...


With big after nap smiles...


and signing "more"... mom was singing Ring Around the Rosie again...


Ready to fall down!


Daddy was feeding me dinner and decided he needed his goggles for the task...


Picking out my room in my "dream house"...


Mom went to a Board Meeting tonight and dad snapped a few pictures of us playing... we were playing with my Mr. Potatohead Dolls and I decided to try on the hats...


"Hat"


Great pic dad!


Ohh this one too...


Showing off my new bottom teeth...


and a shot at my new upper teeth...

No comments: