Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LG Playgroup at Addiesyn's...

Meet the LG Playgroup Kids (we were missing Addison T. & Hudsen)...

Me...


Nathan (Bubba)...


Addiesyn B.


and Austin (he's too manly for the purple chair, he never ventured into it today, but agreed to stand in front of it)...


Today was a rough playgroup for the mommies... we all seemed to have a case of "Mine-itis" (as Oscar the Grouch would say)...

We fought over the kitchen...


Love to see boys playing in a pink kitchen...


We fought over the slide...




We fought over this grocery cart...


At one point I stole it from Nathan, screaming and pushing him, he was in SHOCK! I've always been so nice to him...


He was visibly upset for 10 minutes and after his mommy calmed him down (and my mommy scolded me), my mommy decided to give him cuddles too, he's definitely a cuddle monster! I'm SO sorry Nathan... it's the teeth!


Toddler girls on the run...


I met Addie's dog Ashes...


and Addie and I were friendly enough to read books together... how funny is it that we are still small enough to fit in her bouncy seat...


It was SO comfortable mommy promises to bring mine out and let me see if I like it as much...


Nathan was the only one brave enough to get in the ball pit...


See Nathan... this is the tooth that is bothering me... see how swollen it is? It's MISERABLE! (click picture to enlarge)...


after lunch and a long nap I was back to my happy self...


The girl on Yo Gabba Gabba was doing the splits as her cool trick and I wanted to try too... I kept getting this far and giggling, not sure what to do next... Grandma Kitty says that mommy was doing the splits at 18 months, BUT she had a big sister to show her how (can you dig up that picture Papa, the one of mommy doing and Aunt Rin doing the splits in the hallway)...


Mommy helped me get in the right position and explained that practice makes perfect...


She also wanted to capture my perfect little curls... can you imagine how long my hair would be without the curls?


When daddy got home we decided to "rediscover" my Kangaroo Climber by pulling it away from the couch so I could go through it and climb the other side...


"Watch out Maggie, here I come"...


We also took the bean bag out that I was using as a stepping stone in the Kangaroo Climber, I'm tall enough not to need it now...


Daddy helped me refine my drinking from a water bottle skills (definitely a favorite activity)...


Then I practiced sharing (a great cure for Mine-itis)...


Daddy and I watched some tv before dinner...


I have absolutely NO table manners at this point... I refuse to stay in my high chair and I want to sit in the big girl chair... then I climb on the table and tonight I started stealing food off of daddy's plate... I also decided that his butter would make a good moisturizer...


Practicing my fork skills...


"Yummy! Apples!"

No comments: