Monday, November 9, 2009

ASI & LD Bell Band...

This morning we headed outside to play for a few minutes before going to ASI... once we got out there we heard the band practicing over at Pennington Field and I asked mom if we could go see the drums...


We caught the last 5 minutes of their rehearsal... it was awesome... They are headed to the national championships this week...


Finally mom encouraged me to head to ASi for gymnastics...


One side effect of roseola... sleepiness... as seen in this picture...


I decided to try swinging again today and I did great (but I was a little scared)...


Practicing my backwards roll...


Which I got to ring the bell for...


I snuck over to hang on the bars before we did that rotation...


and finally figured out how to bear crawl across the bars... mom was SO proud!


After class we drove out to our new house location and we were super excited to see our sign! Woo hoo!


In case you were wondering what roseola looks like when it becomes a rash... here you go...


After naptime I started perking up and requested a pink shirt & my wings... (if you enlarge the picture you can see how pleased I was)...


I love my wings Nana!


and I still REALLY love my nativity scene... although I think Abby is an angel as well and I had her kiss the baby Jesus...


Tonight after dinner we headed back to Pennington Field to watch one of LD Bell's final practices...


I really love the color gaurd!


Such a fun night time field trip!

No comments: