Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Mommy's Little Errand Buddy...

We are headed to Houston tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with both sets of my grandparents... you can imagine all the things mom needed to get done before we left... and I didn't have school today! So I got to be Mommy's Little Errand Buddy...

But first we had some fun at home... nothing like coloring a Goofy page while watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...


Mom repositioned me so I could watch a little easier...


Next came Barney... mom was putting away some clothes when I came running to her saying "Rosie... Rosie"...

After we did Ring Around the Rosie 15 times, mom encouraged me to do it with Plex and Foofah... Listen to how good my singing is...


She says I had to include this one too (mainly because she has no idea where I picked up the phrase "oh gosh")...


We are working on following direction during picture taking so mom asked me to go to the front door, look at her nose and say cheese...

Not bad...


I ask to drive every day...


During our errands we went to Hobby Lobby, the bank, Target, Toys R Us and ended it at the mall. Gymboree is having a CRAZY good sale! I got to eat my lunch right by Santa's village and watch him interact with the other kids...

Right as I was getting warmed up he went on his lunch break... with no one there mom thought it might be a good chance for me to explore his chair and books without him...

She was SO surprised when I stole a lollipop from his stash! Think he'll dock me a present?


I guess I figured since he gave me one the last time he saw me it was ok for me to take another one... guard your lollipops...


When we get home from errands I always ask to play outside... Mom use to try to encourage me to go inside by asking if I wanted to go see Maggie... well now I just say "Maggie outside too"... Maggie LOVES coming in the front yard with me...


She gets new sticks to chew...


and I get a friend to play "got you" with...


Wish us luck tomorrow as we spend 4+ hours on the road...

No comments: