Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Monkey Milla Goes to School...

Mom's confession of the day: She didn't take many pictures of me today because she knew she was going to Bunco tonight and she didn't want to have to edit a bunch of pictures...

This morning I headed back to school...

Blurry picture, but the best one of how cute my shirt is!


Sweet smile... thanks for my monkey shirt Grandma Kitty! I've been asking about you the past couple of days...


Here we are waiting inside... mom thought she was seeing her reflection on the glass in this picture and then she realized it's me... she thinks I look a lot like her in this picture... you have to blow it up to see...


First out... Keira!


Brooklyn & I came together (no big smile for mom)... I'm always desperate to get my backpack off and start a snack... a smile and hug come when the backpack is off...


Brooklyn and I telling the statue goodbye...


We promise to make up for the lack of pictures tomorrow when we head to the zoo...

No comments: