Friday, November 13, 2009

Lego Learning Center w/ Lucky 07's...

This morning we spent a few minutes outside before we headed off to play with my friends...


Mom knows there are only a few days of 70 degree weather left so we are taking advantage of all of them!


I knew standing on the rock was dangerous...


Finally we loaded into the car, dropped my birthday invitations off at the post office and headed to the Lego Learning Center in Southlake. This was my first experience there and mom wasn't sure how I would do, but I am DEFINITELY related to my Lego-maniac dad!


Kyle and I dove right into the tub of legos...


I really liked the animals...


maybe the zoo set will be going on my Christmas wishlist!


I did such a good job identifying the animals and building...


This gives you a good view of the Lego Education Center...


This tunnel system was definitely one of my favorite things. Unfortunately, it retails for almost $100 so it will not be on my wishlist unless Santa decides I really need it...


It's an entire tunnel town with balls and all the pieces rotate so you can make piping...


Check out the awesome giraffe!


and the monkey...


Keira lined up all her animals...


We worked on our "sharing" skills...


Snack time! Addison, me, Jacob & Keira...

After snacks I headed back into the playroom to build...


Mom was amazed at my attention span & that not a single lego went in my mouth!


These boards are SO cool!


More building... I announced this was a "tractor"... mom is proud that I know the difference between a car, truck, tractor, bus & train... and I'm SUCH a girly girl!


I loved the ornaments they were making and they will be on our tree this year...




Back into the lego pool...


and one shot of Miss Karyssa... we did play together today, but we were running around too fast to be captured on film!

No comments: