Friday, November 20, 2009

Lucky 07 Swimdate & A Cute Outfit Flashback...

Mom is just amazed how pretty I look with my hair pulled back...


It's one of her favorite looks...


Since it was a rainy day...


and mom wouldn't let me go out and play...


We headed to a swim play date at Emler...


I hadn't been swimming since Great Wolf Lodge!


How neat is this little dolphin? He was definitely my favorite part of the playdate...


I was not too fond of swimming today... which didn't surprise mom. It had been a while and I was nervous... but it was great to see Keira, Adam and Kyle...

While there, one of mommy's friends recommended some new hair products for me... Look how beautiful it made my hair...


Ok are you ready for my diva going to dinner outfit??


I swear this vest dresses everything up!


Such a diva...


Head, shoulders, knees and toes...


Mom LOVES this one...


When we got home from dinner (where I was perfectly behaved) mom tried to get a picture of my shirt...


Because she wanted to do a flash back to this picture from Christmas last year... wow have I grown!


This picture has MAJOR significance... mom has been working on getting me to look at the camera and smile... it's SO hard to get me to cooperate. Mom asked me to sit down, look at her nose and say "cheese"...

The result is this which mom thinks is pretty darn cute! It's definitely a cheesy smile, but one mom can deal with...

No comments: