Friday, November 6, 2009

The Papa & Mama Kitty Babysitting Service...

First a really cute picture Papa got last night...


Ok back to today...

Mom had her Mom's League meeting this morning and since I had a pretty miserable time their last month she asked Mama Kitty & Papa to babysit me this morning. I did great! No tears at all! Mama Kitty & Papa did great too... they kept me entertained and happy for 4 hours!

Papa came and picked me up at the house and took me back to their hotel to play and eat breakfast...


There were all kinds of new chairs to play on...


I got to check out a fireplace...


Then we headed up to their room to watch Jon & Kate + 8 (which I loved) and read the paper...


Next came our field trip to Barnes and Noble...


I played with the train table...


and Mama Kitty read me some books...


She even bought me some Santa books!


I sat on the big chairs and checked out some early reader books...


Thank you so much Papa and Mama Kitty for babysitting me! Maybe we can arrange the same service for one of mom's meetings in the spring. I hope I didn't wear you out too much (although I think we all had great naps afterwards)...

After my nap today I asked mommy for my "funny hat"...


Aren't I cute with my Minnie pj's and my Minnie hat?


After Papa got up from his much deserved nap he came over to play...


I'm really into leaves and rocks and dirt these days...


I just wouldn't smile in the picture with mom...


When daddy got home we headed out to dinner and I got a new toy to entertain me... a Santa & Reindeer Little People set! I was SO excited!


Unfortunately, after we got home from dinner I started looking a little under the weather... by bathtime I was running a fever and coughing with a runny nose... This is my first fever ever! 99.2 and mom of course is very worried... Please pray I feel better in the morning and that maybe it's just a cold or my 2 year molars coming in... Stay away swine flu!

No comments: