Saturday, November 28, 2009

Family Birthday Party!!! 11.27.09

Mom & I took the day off from blogging yesterday... so we'll be playing catch-up over the next couple of days.

Friday morning was my family birthday party. This picture is blurry, but it shows how excited I was when mom said "party"...


I took way too many pictures on Thursday and by Friday I was DONE!


Trying to get a picture just like last year...


Pretty close...


Blowing out my candles...


First, I enjoyed some cake...


Then they brought out the ice cream...


A little of both...


some pictures with the grandparents... Papa...


Nana...


Pop Pop...


I definitely preferred the ice cream to the cake...


Ice cream beard!


It was SO good!


Maggie even got to celebrate...


After I recovered from my sugar high we took a few family pictures...

Grandma Kitty, Papa & me...


Papa teasing me...


Pop Pop, me and Nana...


Then it was time to open presents... Look how proper I was when Grandma Kitty showed me my first present...


It was a beautiful cupcake necklace! I wore it until naptime and then begged to wear it to bed but mom was worried it might get tangled...


The also got me my very own digital camera! You will be seeing me posting pictures on the blog shortly...


I knew exactly what to do with it...


and I was SO excited to be able to "look at the babies" on my own camera...


Next came some lacing cards (one of my friend Emerson's favorite things)...


and some great mommy gear... A swing, pack and play and stroller...




Thank you Papa and Grandma Kitty for those wonderful presents! They are amazing!

Next came my present from Pop Pop and Nana...

A minivan...


and a BEAUTIFUL dollhouse!


I haven't stopped playing with it since I got it... I can't wait to furnish all the rooms and get all the accessories!


After presents it was time for Grandma Kitty & Papa to head back to Corpus...




So to distract me we took baby Coco (sorry Brooklyn I stole your baby's name) on a walk...


Nana came with me...


When we came in for the walk I said "All done, go night night" and headed back to my room for a 3 hour nap...

When I woke up... I was all smiles!


Getting daddy hugs...


Snacking in the big blue chair...


Since we had been home all day we decided to take the babies for another walk, Lulu & Coco really enjoyed it...


And then we explored Pop Pop's "jungle"...


He has beautiful flowers and bushes out there...


Quick family pic...


When we came in Stuart Little 2 was on and it held my attention until bedtime...


Thank you for an amazing birthday party my sweet grandparents! It is such a special treat to spend time with all of you together!

No comments: