Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who Owl Goes to School...

We were running late for school this morning, but mom got one quick picture of me before we left...


Yes, I'm still wearing the same jacket as last winter! It's definitely a little snugger... but it fit!


We tried to get a few more pics in my cute new owl shirt... I adore all things owl...


Finally a smile...


After this picture mom set the camera down on the table and I walked up to it, looked at my reflection in the viewing screen tilted my head and said "cheese" with the sweetest smile ever... so mom KNOWS I can do it... I just refuse to!

Getting all my Yo Gabba Gabba friends comfortable to watch TV...


Silly raisin face...


It's amazing how tiny I look next to this ball...


Mom had the opportunity to go shopping today while I was in school and she was SO excited about finding a red tutu for me to wear to holiday parties... too bad it never made it out of the bag! This cat has an affinity for tulle... she tore it to shreds before mom even knew it was out of the bag...

Free to a good home... even a mediocre home...


She's very pretty and has a lovely striped tail...


While mom and the cat were fighting dad and I played with my new playdoh ice cream maker!


Mom was a little worried that I would try to eat the ice cream, but I did great!

No comments: