Monday, November 2, 2009

ASI with Beautiful Weather...

Too bad gymnastics isn't outside... today was BEAUTIFUL!

We headed to gymnastics this morning and everyone was a little off... us little ones take a few extra days to adjust to this time change business...

I had a few smiles for mom though...


I love doing the wooden stairs... even though they scare mom...


A quick video on the trampoline...


and a short one while I was dancing...


"Catch me mom!"


Pit smiles...


Fish face...


I love getting in this donut... so much that mom has a 3 second rule when I get in it so the next kiddo can have a turn...


Working on my balance beam skills...


This afternoon we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed to Parr Park...

Don't you love my little braid?


Part of the playground is under construction (again) but we got to play on the other half...


Thank goodness the toddler area is still there...


and I can still swing...


We also went on a "nut hunt"...


It's one of my favorite activities these days...

No comments: