Tuesday, November 3, 2009

School & Minnie Mouse Take 3!

I got to wear my super cute new bow shirt to school this morning...


My new favorite morning activity is picking up rocks and throwing them... But at least I look dainty and cute while doing it...


and innocent and doe-eyed too...


I had a great day at school today. No tears again! I did get my first accident report. I was "sharing" a tamborine during music class and somehow got whacked in the head. It required ice and mom to sign a form, but it didn't leave a mark.

All lined up ready for dismissal...


Brooklyn was first out the door...


Next came me and Stephen...


Brooklyn and I held hands walking to the car...


After naptime mommy bribed me into a photo shoot... she is trying to design my birthday invitations and didn't have the perfect Milla Mouse shot...

Here are some outtakes...


Convinced Mickey & Minnie needed to ride Maggie...


Minnie did great!


I love my Minnie!


Mom gave me an m&m every time I sat on the chair and smiled... it was tons of fun and she got some great shots...


I in turn asked Minnie to do the same and tried to feed her an M&M... Oh and I also now refer to them as "m's" instead of just candy... they are definitely a favorite.


Seriously... how cute are we?


Snuggles...


Sweet girl and her Minnie...


and a high five from Minnie...


The MANY expressions of Milla Mouse...

No comments: