Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Park Fun with Bubba...

This morning Bubba and I met at the Keller Pointe park for some swinging, sliding and running...


I kept telling mom that I could see giraffes from the periscope...


It was so bright we went and grabbed my sunglasses out of the car...


Next came a nature walk...


To see the cats (my favorite)...


Check us out... we're riding them!


Bubba was so cute today, he carried his 2 trucks everywhere (just in case he needed something to play with)...


The bears are SO big, they still kind of scare me...


We found a bunch of steps to walk up...


and stopped for a snack... (yes I left my sunglasses on for like 30 minutes!)


Back to riding the cat...


We tried to feed them a snack...


and I took one last ride...


Then we got to swing together...


and did some playing on the wet playground (sprinklers really? After all this rain?)...


Thanks for playing Bubba! I had such a good time that I took a 3 hour and 15 minute nap today! Perfect for mommy who needed to clean the house before Mama Kitty and Papa come tomorrow.

No comments: