Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cupcake Cutie School Day...

So once again mom knew she had a busy night planned (Parents Night at my school) so she snapped a few pictures of me this morning and put the camera away for the rest of the day...

Honestly, I kept her pretty busy today. Not sure if my sense of balance is off or I'm just getting more daring, but I had 2 bleeding injuries today! The first was on the way to the car at school I fell down on that hill I love... I scraped in between my fingers and mom didn't see it and put ANTIBACTERIAL gel on it... OWWIIEEE! I cried and cried...

The 2nd was right before bed at my Learning Tower... I was doing tricks, lost my balance and busted my lip on the granite tile (the granite won!)...

So here are the few pictures mom took today...



I literally have a stack of cupcake shirts in my closet... mom can't pass them up!


But enjoy this shirt...


Because it's probably the last onesie you'll ever see me wear. Mom just thinks they look funny tucked into pants and shirts are so much easier for an active girl (especially one who eventually will be potty training)...


I had a great day at school and mom and dad really enjoyed Parents Night at my school. There was even a dvd of what my typical day is like with lots of pictures of me and my friends. Mom bought the dvd to keep me entertained at home. I also had my first teenage babysitter tonight. Miranda across the street came to babysit... she made the easiest money of her life. Mom and dad put me to bed extra early and I was asleep the whole time she babysat!

No comments: