Monday, November 30, 2009

Back to Routine Monday...

Mom promises... she didn't make me sleep in the pack and play last night... but I was pretend napping in it this morning...


"Say cheese mommy..." (notice my cupcake shirt... mom decided that this week should be cupcake week since my birthday is on Sunday)...


She even made me a super cute new bow...


We headed to ASI to burn off some toddler steam... mommy isn't feeling 100% so she was glad to have someone entertain me...


I still consider the pit (and dancing) to be the best parts...


Lately I have taken a few pictures where I look 4 instead of 2... this is definitely one of them...


Running down the tumble track...


Sliding...


Doing my backwards roll...


after I did the rotation twice I snuck over to the bars...


Mom let me because it's always a good photo op...


She thinks it's hilarious that I cross my legs...


Tada!


One word of caution... don't say the word "party" to me this week... I keep thinking my party should be today (or every day for that matter) and I get really excited when we get in the car thinking we are going... today I told mom when the light turned green... "ok go mommy drive"...

No comments: