Monday, November 23, 2009

ASI & Parr Park...

Another funny manger picture...

Holy Cow!


This morning we headed to ASI for gymnastics... mom was SO thankful they were having classes even though it's technically Thanksgiving Break...


Midjump...


I haven't wanted to jump lately... instead I say "Milla... sit... watch" and then I watch my friends jump... put today mom asked me to jump like a kangaroo and I wouldn't stop! (see my kangaroo hands?)


I still love to seat drop!


Next came my favorite part... DANCE!


We walked in a circle...


and Mousercised...


Mom has SUCH fond memories of herself Mousercising in the 80's... she begged Grandma Kitty to buy her a record called Mousercise in 1982 (mom googled it)... it had Disco Duck and Mousercise and other songs and she listened to it all the time...


Can you find me the music too mom?


Our group activity today was climbing across the entire length of the pit... It was HARD!


But I made it!


Having fun in the obstacle course...


Bear crawling...


I still LOVE to swing on the bars...


Look at how high my toe touch is now!


Time for stamps with Zack & Patrick...


After gymnastics we headed over Parr Park to play with Mom's League friends...

I was so excited to see Brooklyn!


We collected nuts...


and went down the slide...




Karyssa was there too...


I met a cat, who I quickly became friends with...


Mom couldn't stop me because she knows at the same age she would have done the same thing...


"Bye mom... me and the cat are heading off on an adventure"...


"See ya!"


Finally he went to sleep and I played drums with Brooklyn...


After naptime we got to play with Brooklyn again at her house for a little while (mom needed to drop something off) and then we headed across the street to Town Square...

Where I got to ride on Santa's sleigh!


and check out his little village...


I was super excited about the sleigh though and I know it's hard to believe, but I climbed up in there ALL BY MYSELF!

No comments: