Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cowboy Cutie & Playdoh Fun...

How cute is my Cowboy dress? Practicing my Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader wave..


And all this happiness just from a high five!


We did our usual grocery store visit and then we headed out to the new house to do some final paperwork... we were SO excited to see this guy on our property! Woo hoo!


This evening I was REALLY looking forward to an outing, but it was raining and already late so mom and I compromised with some playdoh fun!


Nothing holds my attention like playdoh!


Daddy really enjoys it too...


We like these little animals that grow hair...


This was our final creation...


We also had some fun in my room with my activity block... we were mixing up the animal tops and bottoms and saying "no no no that's not right"...



And then I got to ride Maggie for a minute...

No comments: