Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Trip to the Mall with Bubba...

This morning mom put me in a cute red dress and we headed for a playdate with Bubba...


But first a little puppy love...


When mom told me I was going to play with Bubba I picked out all of my favorite stuffed animals to share with him... I would say "Milla Minnie, Bubba Daisy"... "Milla Toodie, Bubba Brobie"... I definitely understand the concept of friends and sharing. Once mom explained I couldn't take 15 stuffed animals to the mall with us... I settled for just taking my purse...


and a picture of Santa... see mom had a little plan up her sleeve to see if she could beat the lines and get a picture of me and my favorite man in red...


First we headed to the play area for "Operation Wear the Toddlers Out"...


Bubba always has a truck or a train with him... Future boyscout... always prepared!


Next we rode the carousel...


Which was WAY too much fun!


Only Miss Carrie can get these smiles from me...


Have you noticed I always ride the duck? Today I climbed right into it...


Next we headed over to Santa, but he doesn't arrive until 11am...


So we threw pennies in the fountain (which I thought was the coolest thing ever)...


Rode the carousel again...


and played in the play area again...


I look SO big sliding now...


Peekaboo Ms. Carrie!


What a fun playdate...


Oh and the verdict on my visit with Santa... yep I was scared! Very, very scared... I wouldn't even give him a high five. He suggested to mom that she shouldn't push any further for now.

We went to eat lunch and when we walked back by I said "No Santa, All Done"... so we headed to the car. Once we got to the car though... I started saying "More Santa, More Santa"... so mom says we'll try again next week.

No comments: