Wednesday, November 25, 2009

On the Road to Houston...

This morning after a little play time with the neighborhood boys we headed off to Houston...

I was excited to have my best friend in the backseat with me...


I know I don't look thrilled, but I just wasn't thrilled to be in the car...


We stopped in College Station for lunch and to stretch our legs... but honestly, it just made it worse...


I got to remember how fun it is to run around and it made the car ride seem even longer...


We finally got to Nana and Pop Pop's house and I was in toddler heaven! Mom did a great job packing toys for me and enjoyed exploring their house...


Finally it was time for dinner, Papa and Grandma Kitty joined us too...


Then I put on a show...


Daddy helped...


I was TOTALLY goofy... this is only the 2nd day in 2 years that I've gone without a nap...


I hung on till 8pm though...


I was spinning these bracelets saying "Yehaw"...


Daddy is a great supporting actor in my performance...


after some kangaroo hops it was time to go to bed...


and Maggie took the best seat in the house... Nana's chair...


We are ready for Turkey Day tomorrow!

No comments: