Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekend Wrap-up & Christmas Tree...

First a few pictures from yesterday to get us all caught up...

Guess what it's time for?

Christmas shirts! this one says "Dear Santa... All I want is a baby doll, teddy bear, 3 cupcakes and a unicorn"...


I spent the morning playing with my birthday balloons...


They were half deflated so I was able to throw them in the air...


What do you mean I have to ride in the car for 5 hours again today? Oh man!


But before we left we had to take a picture in front of Nana and Pop Pops big tree...


Once we got home I showed mom and dad how much I would love to have a pack and play...


"Oh no!"


You don't really think I would stay in a pack and play if I had one do you?


Fast forward to today... Our morning was boring and then I took a nice long nap...

When I woke up there was a surprise...


A Christmas Tree!


Quite the opposite reaction from last year...


Callie made herself at home...


and I wanted to sit by the tree and "watch" it...


Maggie showed me it was ok to touch the tree...


and then I was willing (something I NEVER did last year)...


Artsy shot...


So excited to see all the decorations!


But before we could decorate the tree mom had some chocolate cookies for me to snack on...


Let the decorating begin! Mom really though I would help with one or two ornaments and loose interest...


I was captivated from the first ball...


I figured out how to hang them...


and loved the ballerina...


Proof that mom was helping me decorate...


Sitting in front of my decorated tree...


I helped dad hang some snowflakes up high...


and we hung my Abby stocking on my door...


I wore the garland beads as a necklace the entire time...


Daddy helped me add the finishing touches...


and here is the final product... It's our last Christmas in this house. This tree is SO big in our house, but hopefully it will fit in a little more with our tall ceilings in the new house.


Now let the birthday week festivities begin!

No comments: