Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zoo Day with Addi...

Bubba is out of town this week so this morning we headed to the zoo with Addi and her mommy...


The zoo is my favorite place... in fact after spending 4 hours there today mom made mention of the zoo to dad tonight and I said "zoo... animals... bye bye... ok..." and headed to the door (even though it was bathtime)... I was very upset when mom told me the animals were night night.


It was a perfect day for the zoo!


Here are Addi & her mommy...


Checking out the meerkats (over Addi's pigtails)...


Check out the new baby giraffe... he's adorable!


We did so good staying together and walking through the zoo today...


Except for that moment when I decided to try climb over the fence...


We held hands and shared snacks...


Can you tell I'm feeling better?


My rash is 100% gone...


Next came the birds... definitely our new favorite!


I did good holding still to get them to come over...


and then one climbed on my stick!


Which worried me a little...


So we handed him off to Addi...


Next came the penguins...


It was so fun to watch them eat their lunch...


and of course I asked to check out the alligators...


We rode the train twice (and Addi had a wardrobe malfunction and put on a cute blue outfit)...


Angelic Addi...


I'm sure I was saying "choo choo" here...


Miss Christi always makes me giggle...


Thanks for going to the zoo with me Addi... it was SO much fun!


I took an extra long nap after all that fun and woke up as the sun was going down... My post nap hair continues to wild...


and before bath time I put on an outfit only a toddler would love... I requested all of these things... Minnie hat, wand, & alldator shoes...


Can you tell I was pleased with myself?


I refuse to use the strap on the hat though so it won't stay on...

No comments: