Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleepy Sunday...

This weekend I got a Halloween present (mom took one of my costumes back and got this instead)... It's a Little People Castle. I've now mastered the word "castle" and "princess" and "candle"... it's my new favorite toy!


They even have a place to dance...


SO FUN!


I couldn't resist trying out the box after I saw Callie in it...


We went to lunch at Panera with Jim and Leia this afternoon and I got to play in the play area...


I love playing with Daddy...


BIG slide...


Giving the water drop a hug...


Tonight while mom made dinner daddy and I had playdoh time... look at the mess I made!


Then mom and I played hairdresser...


and dog groomer...


and pony rider...


and diva...


Mom had just about put her camera away and I said "mommy cheese, mommy cheese"...

No comments: