Thursday, November 19, 2009

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast

Ok first a jump ahead... call this "Picture of the Day"...





Wait for it...



Wait for it...





Mommy's Little Pilgrim Girl...


Ok back to the story... Today was my Thanksgiving Feast at school. Mommy dug this super cute fall dress out of the back of my closet (it was bought for last year but it was too big). To her this is a classic little girl dress...


and she found the perfect bow to match...


"Ok mom... let's go to school"...


When mom walked up to the classroom door she got to see me praying...


Aren't we a cute class full of praying pilgrims...


Pilgrim Julia...


Pilgrim Brooklyn...


Pilgrim Keira...


Pilgrim Nicholas...


And because mom worked so hard to get this perfect picture, she'll share it again...

Pilgrim Milla...


Ready for my food!


Aren't the boys hats cute? This is Stephen, he's the only one younger than me...


Eating my fruit...


Sweet smiles from Brooklyn...


I loved the chicken nuggets and actually ate more than anyone else..


Eating my pumpkin pie...


Whip cream mustache...


Chillin' at the table with the older kids in my class...


This is the toy mom sees me playing with most in class... I'm really hoping I get a dollhouse for my birthday...


Silly Brooklyn!


What a fun day! I'm off from school next week and ready to head to Houston to experience a more traditional Thanksgiving. I'm so thankful for school, my teachers and friends. It has been a wonderful addition to my life!

No comments: