Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fort Family Adventure Day...

Mom and dad realized last night that we had nothing planned for today... Since we had a pretty sleepy weekend last weekend (while I was sick) it was time for a Fort Family Adventure Day...

We started out slow... sweet hugs for daddy...


Playing with my new Little People Nativity Scene...


Then we headed out for our adventure... Mom and dad decided it was time to introduce me to the fun of PUTT PUTT GOLF!


My friend Hudson has been playing for a while and he loves it...


I got the basic concept down...


and lasted through 36 holes (ok I might have walked a few of them)...


It really is a ton of toddler fun...


Lining up my shot...


Not bad for one handed...


A couple of times I looked more like I was shooting pool...


Here are a couple of videos of me in action...


I kept saying "next hole" as we went...


Such a big girl carrying my own stick!


Daddy helped me on how to hold my club...


But I figure why hit it with the club when you can just drop it in?


Mom tried too...


Look how far we hit it!


They have awesome animals throughout the course...


I can now properly identify and say zebra, giraffe & my newest is ELEPHANT!


Taking a little break...


Spotting an allldator in the water...


Riding the baby elephant...


After a SUPER long nap (36 holes of golf will do that to you) we headed to dinner...

Mom was amazed as we waited outside that I was just content to watch everyone walk by and eat my raisins... not many of my friends could do that...


Daddy and I stole a bench for a few minutes of our wait...


For mealtime entertainment mom brought Mr. Potato head (a total hit)...


and I did a great job coloring...


This was our dessert... the new trio pizookie at BJ's (there's a coupon online)... We got double chocolate, oreo and chocolate chip...


HEAVEN!


Chocolate face


What a change since April...


So yummy!


Here is a video of my wonderful pronunciation of "chocolate"...


I finished my day with one of my favorite books...


Thank you mommy and daddy for a super fun day!


Oh and one last video... we forgot to share this from last weekend... luckily I haven't tried this maneuver since then, but it scared mommy (this was when I had a 100 degree fever)...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Is the new BJ's open? That dessert looks so good... plus a coupon, can't pass up!

Milla's birthday invite is so cute!