Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from the Fort Family!

Happy Thanksgiving!




What a fun day!

Amazingly, I didn't start my day until 11:45... and even then mom and dad had to wake me up... I guess that is proof that I still need a nap!

Once I was awake we headed out to Uncle Jerry's house for our Thanksgiving Feast... Remember last year?

Papa was there to greet me...


mom got a big hug from her mommy...


and I headed straight upstairs to find the playroom...


There was chalk and a train set...


Dress up stuff...


and tunnels...


and a giraffe to ride...


I even got a new cat puppet for my birthday... thanks G-Grandma Pat & Aunt Melissa...


Finally I was ready to visit with everyone...


Papa took me on a ride...


and we tried to get some family pictures...


Look how much I've grown up!


I love to push mommy & daddy when we see a swing...


Grandma Kitty & I went a walk...


and finally it was time to eat...


Look at our fun table of family & friends! I had 2nd cousins, great aunts and uncles and even my G-Grandma...


Papa ate fast so he could entertain me... We "played" pool...


Silly daddy!


another round of family pictures...


One of our favorite family activities...


definitely one of my favorite things to do with daddy...


Entertaining the crowds...


and giving my Maggie love...


Off to another adventure...


and another hug...


We played baseball...


and Papa made me laugh...


I took one picture smiling and looking at the camera...


Which was a perfect one to compare to last year...


Back to baseball!


One of the best parts of the day was the golden retrievers... there were 3!


Aren't they beautiful! Aunt Kathy & Uncle Jerry have a golden named Maggie too and the other pup is named Rowdy...


I had NO fear of them!


Right before we left mommy realized we hadn't taken a picture with her Grandma Pat... unfortunately all my smiles were gone...


When we got back to Nana and Pop Pop's it was time for another tradition... Mom tivo'd the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!


I really liked the floats...


My favorite was Sesame Street...


and Yo Gabba Gabba of course!


We made a mommy sandwich...


and I gave a couple of cute smiles before bedtime...


This happy face on day 2 without a nap!


Maggie was EXHAUSTED from her big day!

No comments: