Saturday, November 21, 2009

Early Birthday Present & Southlake Tree Lighting...

This morning mommy had a surprise...


Yesterday when we saw Kyle & his mommy Alexis at playgroup, Alexis gave mommy my birthday present and told her that I could open it whenever I wanted... since mom knows I'll be overwhelmed by presents in the coming weeks, she decided to let me open it early...

She also figures I probably need some practice on my opening skills...


This was my reaction when I saw what it was...


Time to get the rest of it unwrapped...


I finally asked daddy to help (you know how toy packaging is)...


It's an awesome Little People Fairy Treehouse with a swing... I played with it ALL morning and it was the last thing I played with before I went to bed tonight... Thank you Kyle & Alexis!


It was a busy day full of errands and mom getting her hair done...

After my nap we headed to dinner at Five Guys and then walked over to the Southlake Tree Lighting Ceremony... talk about perfect timing. We walked up at 6:25 and the lights were turned on at 6:30...

See Santa under the clock turning the lights on...


We headed over to Santa's village to watch him arrive...


I was so excited to see him!


Daddy's shoulders is still the best view around...


Look at their amazing Christmas tree!


Me and mommy...


This is an awesome family event. There was free kettle corn, funnel cakes, and hot chocolate!

Waiting patiently in line for kettle corn...


We found a spot to eat our Kettle Corn and watch the pony carriages...


So yummy!


Mom is always trying to get a good picture of me and daddy... She told me there was a pony on her head to get me to look at the camera...


Here come the ponies!


I really enjoyed waiving at them as they went by...


I kept telling mom I wanted to reach up and get a plane...


More waves...


and smiles...


Look at all the snowmen that people made...


Checking out my hat...


Watching another pony carriage (we are going to go back and ride for my birthday)...


And mom is going to find a parade to take me to...


We did find a choo choo to ride...


I loved it!


and since the line for the carriage was too long, daddy galloped with me on his shoulders...


What a fun day! Let the Christmas festivities begin!

No comments: