Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wacky Wednesday...

This morning we went to the 2-3 year old story time at the Southlake Library and I swore we were back at the ZOO! It was insanity!


It was very crazy and mom only got 2 pictures of me because she was too busy protecting me from the big kids... I think we'll head back to the younger group next week...


It's official... I am finally in the dress up phase of being a toddler...


This is Maggie's Halloween costume from a few years ago... but it fit and it was REALLY soft... I was wearing it when daddy got home from work...


Still a determined little mommy...


"What? Am I sitting on someone?"


Tonight was SYTYCD... I get to stay up a little late on those nights to see a few minutes of it and practice my dancing moves...


I seem to have new ones every week. and I learned how to say the word "dance"..

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We went to the big kid storytime in Southlake once... that is why we haven't been back. Too crazy. We do plan to try the toddler time.