Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Gym (last day in Birds class)

Today was the first class of the semester in my Birds class and it became apparent pretty quickly that I was out of place...

But at least I was out of place in a cute outfit!


Notice anything weird about this picture?


"Mommy... why am I in class with a bunch of babies?" The Birds class is 10 to 19 months, so I technically have another month in there, but I'm WAY too mobile for this group!! Most of them weren't walking yet (a bunch of my Little Gym friends are taking the summer off)...


Mommy had held me back because our sweet friends Carrie and Nathan are in that class, but we've decided we'll just have to find other times to play (I mean we saw them 4 times last week so this shouldn't be a problem!)...

Look at me I'm a...


Totally independent...


Fearless. (jumping off a block here)..


Sassy toddler!


Climbing onto the balance beam by myself with mama nowhere to be found...


Thank goodness the extender was on!


I did this over and over again... even when mom was on the other side of the gym!


Ok mom... I'm ready to be a Beast! Nathan, my friend, I will miss you until we meet again! Kyle & Hudson, maybe I'll come try your class so that we can become better friends...


After nap time and a huge fit (I've thrown some doozies the past few days) mom decided it was time to try out the braid like Emme... cute huh?


Just chillin' with my babies...

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We will miss having class with you but can't wait to have some more fun playdates!