Monday, June 29, 2009

Tumbling, Art & Music... Oh My!

Mom has decided to feed me breakfast at the Hurst Recreation Center. I really love to watch the kids play ping pong and climb on the picnic table...


Going up...


Practicing my "tada"...


See the fun girl playing ping pong? She rolled the ball with me too!


Finally it was time for tumbling...


Working on my toe dips...


I'm finally officially a monkey...


Watch me in action...


Peek-a-boo!


My teacher cheering me on after a backwards roll...


This afternoon we headed back for Art & Music...


Mommy got a big chair out for her to sit in and climbed right up into it and pushed her out of it...


Mommy quickly realized that in that chair I could actually see what I was doing, so she let me stay in it...


Getting messy... we were making fireworks...


Playing the triangle during music...


We made 4th of July visors during music...


Finally a hat I can wear with my pigtails!


Shaking the tambourine...


When I got home I demanded to put on my pool shoes and go outside... so we decided some baby pool time was in order...


Maggie got sprayed down with the hose...


daddy showed me how to use the hose...


Which is TONS of toddler fun!


I had a blast! See those stairs behind me? Those are mommy's nemesis... anyone have a suggestion for a barrier at the bottom that wouldn't be permanent? I fell down all of them today... no bumps or bruises but it definitely took a year off of mommy's life...


Tomorrow mommy is going to buy me a sprinkler...


I helped Maggie get a drink...


Thanks daddy for playing outside with me! I know you were melting, but it sure was fun!

No comments: