Saturday, June 6, 2009

18 months old!

Happy 1/2 birthday to me! Happy 1/2 birthday to me! I'm officially 18 months old today! Can you believe it?

Here's a little slideshow of my first 18 months...



Mom worked on my ponytail again this morning...


and then we tried a headband...


Look at all that HAIR! I have on new shorts that had an 18 month sticker on them so daddy made a bracelet out of it since I'm 18 months old now...


What do you think? You can see my reflection in the background...


This evening we headed out to our monthly dinner at BJ's Brewery... (like my dress? $7 at Carters)


Me and my sweet daddy...


Ok one smile and I'm ready to go to dinner!


Me and my mommy... (and a lemon!)


The only picture from dinner that turned out (the Auto Focus switch on mom's camera was turned off)...


A couple of pictures turned out with the flowers outside...


They were so beautiful!


Can you believe this was last year at BJ's? We were celebrating my 6 month birthday this same night last year... Here is the post about it...


Look how cute I was!

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

We love the ponytail look, too! Our only problem with it is that it doesn't travel well in a carseat (it gets in the way when I lay my head back and then it gets all messed up!) If you find a solution, let me know, friend! :)