Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday at the Zoo...

This morning I woke up with some CRAZY hair! It was like a bird's nest!


Look at that nest!


"What mom is this not cute?"


Ahh much better... dad walked in the room laughing that I was working on my poses for some rabbit magazine...


Cool like mom...


This morning we headed to the Fort Worth Zoo with Carrie and Nathan to make up for our short trip in March... remember?


We've grown up a tiny bit since then...


Notice Barney made the trip with me... I was showing him the monkeys here...


Me and my mommy...


Us in the same spot over a year ago...


One of the reasons we went today is they opened an hour early for hippo feeding... this was the crowd...


But hippos are mommy's favorite and I was saying "hippo hippo"... so we stuck it out... look at the great picture she got!


We finally had to get out of the crowd so we headed to the giraffes (which I also said out of no where)...


"Mom the zoo is amazing..."


There are little lions behind me in this picture...


I really dug the kangaroos...


Especially since I'm trying to learn how to hop...


Me and Barney... out walking...


Me and mommy...


A year before... (see Carrie that is the funky pattern mom was telling you about on her bjorn... crazy huh?)


I was so excited to get french fries at lunch... I just chilled with Barney and my fries (I had some chicken and fruit too I promise)...


It was time to run off some steam at the play farm... MOO!


Look at Nathan running!


The desperate attempt to get a picture of us both looking at the camera...


Then mom asked if I could hug him and Nathan bear hugged me and knocked me over!!!


Practicing my jumping...


Happy Zoo Girl!!


Mom's Artsy Picture for the Day...


I ended the day with some fun with dad...


This is my new high chair... so far, so good... I was trying to tip back my booster chair so mom is hoping this is a good option for me...


a little arts and crafts to finish out the day...


some marching...


and some flipping with daddy!


Mom grabbed the camera to take a picture of how long my hair is getting... you don't get to see how long it is during the day because it's so curly...


All in all it was a great day! Tomorrow is Little Gym Graduation!

1 comment:

karen said...

ooh, tell me about the high chair! how's it working out?