Friday, June 19, 2009

Lunch with Aunt Lindsay...

This morning mom let me watch Sesame Street on her bed... she doesn't let me spend too much time on her bed because it's pretty high up, but I have learned how to dismount it and I definitely enjoyed hanging out on it... I see cartoons in bed in my future...


After Sesame Street we got ready to go see Aunt Lindsay for lunch...


How cute is my dress? Mom loves halter dresses on me...


I really wanted my baby doll in the picture too...


Here I am with Aunt Lindsay, we had a great lunch... I was really well behaved (for an 18 month old) and mom and Lindsay got to catch up on life. We can't wait to have lunch/play again! Lindsay has two pomeranian puppies that I'm pretty excited to meet!


Here we are at the exact same restaurant almost a year ago... (You can read that post by clicking here)


After a SUPER long nap (which mom was wildly productive during)... I decided to play dress up with the fireman's hat I got at Will's birthday party...


"Hat"...


Peekaboo mommy...


I think Maggie looks pretty good in it too...


I was so excited when daddy got home!


Did you know he's a lion dog trainer...


We headed to Outback for some yummy steak...


and lemons...


oh how I love lemons!

No comments: