Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beast Class & Lunch with Madeline...

This morning I attended my first Beasts Class at Little Gym. The class age range is 19 months to 2.5 years, so I'm the little squirt of the class, but I did great!


When we got there a Birds class was going on and I watched them do all the things I was use to doing...


I was so excited to see Hudson there!


Working on my beam skills...


"Help!"


Mom worried that the big kids would intimidate me, but I jumped in with both feet...


Doesn't this class look more age appropriate for me compared to last week's class?


Totally confident toddler!


Working on higher and harder obstacle courses...


The moms always go and sit against the wall right here... since I want to be cool like them, I decided to do it too...


Look at how tiny I am compared to the 2.5 year olds... itty bitty...


After class we went over to have lunch with Madeline...


Madeline kept saying "go upstairs"... so we went to play in the playroom...


For some reason I am convinced I am suppose to climb on this toy...


Today I even stood on it...


Madeline is SO lucky! She has a chalk board... too bad mommy hates chalk... I'd like to have one too.


We played dress up with purses and jumped on the bed...


Silly girls! We are both kind of attention hounds so we like to show off...


Look at that... two smiling faces...


Funny faces!


I had SO much fun playing with her kitchen, I think it's time for mom and dad to move mine up to the full height...


We played baby dolls again too...


after nap time, I wanted to play dress up with my old bows so I put bows on Maggie...


These are my bows from my puppy dog costume...


I thought Maggie looked PRETTY funny!


I gave her a hug to make her feel better...


Callie came to make sure she was still the same dog...


I even let her babysit my baby...


We waited at the front door for daddy to get home...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Bel is in that class too...hopefully we'll actually make it to class next week!