Monday, June 8, 2009

Hurst Rec Classes & My 18 Month Present...

This morning I started some classes at the Hurst Recreation Center... they aren't as wonderful as Little Gym and Master's Touch (mom says we're a little spoiled), but for $13 a month, they are totally worth it!

We started the day at a Tumbling Tots class... SO fun!


Look at how big their gym is...


This was my favorite part... it was so fun!


We had music class (mom didn't get any pictures) and then after lunch and nap time, we headed back for Art Class...

Waiting patiently for my paint (I'm not good at patience)...


We added some blue for the sky (smurf hands)...


I added a little red to my face...


Here's my final painting... it's a rocket ship... the yellow is stars and the red is fire coming out of the ignition... do you see it? Look REAL hard!

When we got home my 18 month birthday present was here!!! It's a Learning Tower, I'm always wanting to help mom cook so this is the perfect solution! It's very stable, holds 2 toddlers at a time (Madeline come cook with me!) and is amazing!


Daddy put me right to work doing dishes...


I'm a natural!


I did great until I tried to brush my teeth with the scrub brush... eww!


"Am I doing it right dad?"


I actually cried when dad put the scrub brush away... but mom had some play-dough to keep me entertained...


Thanks Mom & Dad!!! It's great!


Mom made me some more of those yummy teddy snacks tonight...


YUMMY!


Last night mom recorded the Tony Awards for me to enjoy...


Mom decided to get in on the action too... she has extremely fond memories of dancing with her mommy to the radio as a kid, she hopes to create those with me too... You're off to a great start mom!

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Yes the girls need to do some cooking!

Grandma Kitty said...

Grandma Kitty remembers dancing with your mommy, too. We had so much fun. We'd just push the furniture aside and use the whole floor to dance to the oldies on Friday afternoons.
Would love to do that again!