Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to Daddy, Papa and Grandad!!!

Sticking with our themed Father's Day (remember last year). Mom made me a shirt that says "My Daddy is my Super Hero"...


It even had a matching cape, skirt with stars and a red, white and blue bow... Great job mom!


Here was my outfit last year... it said "My Dad Rocks"...


Daddy got his main present a couple of weeks ago... remember his Ibert seat... so today he just got some small things...


He got two board books to read with me about daddy's... Hop on Pop and Just Like Daddy...


We also got him this collage for his office...


Notice he got a superman bag too...


He helped me with my supergirl moves and mommy cooked us a big breakfast...


This afternoon we met Nathan, Carrie and Jason at the Fort Worth Children's Museum to wear us out in airconditioning...


Look, my superpowers include walking on water!


I kept handing daddy fish saying "fish" and crabs saying "bugs"...


Nathan decided he would be captain of the ship...


Then he decided to take us on a ride in a car...


WHOA! No hands...


Look how awsome this rug is... it's a map of the new museum that's opening in the fall... we can't wait!


Daddy and I put on a puppet show...


and he helped me with some flying...


They even had a little supermarket where we could shop...


We decided to check out the Cowgirl Museum too...


Look it's all set up for a campout...


Nathan, Jason and Daddy and I all had a campout dinner... maybe when we are older we can all go camping (while our mommies go get spa treatments)...


Look at how good Nathan is at pouring that soup into the pot!


Super Milla to the rescue!


Daddy and I checked out the tee-pee... (which I kept calling a "hat")


and I got to ride a horsey...


Mom worked on getting a good picture of me and my super hero...


while I gave daddy a head massage...


Looks like he liked it huh? (enlarge to see daddy's funny face)...


Can you tell how much we love each other?


Ahh... there's the picture mommy was looking for. I love you daddy! Thank you for always being there with a hug and a kiss and a tickle and a little extra energy to play! You are truly my super hero!


Here we are last Father's Day...

No comments: