Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Best Friend...

My morning started with a quick trip to the doctor (I've had a diaper rash for 3 weeks). Mom was very smart and brought my dvd player in... it was a hit! I also got to bring Barney in and the doc listened to his heartbeat too... such a sweet doctor!

The diagnosis... I have a yeast diaper rash. So a tube of anti-fungal later, I should be as good as new! I got weighed and weigh 22 pounds 12 ounces...


After my doctor's visit I headed off to see Madeline. Mom and Miss Jennifer joke all the time about what cute little best friends we are and that it would be cute for us to have Best Friends shirts to wear to the park or maybe the zoo... so since mom has been getting crafty with her iron ons, she decided to make us some...

Since it's impossible to get two toddlers to hold still and have a picture taken of their shirt, mom decided to include the image on the blog... Cute huh?


With matching bows and matching skirts... aren't we cute? Mom remembers "Twin Day" in Elementary School fondly and this totally reminds her of that...


"Ok let's go play"...


Little girls having a tea party...


Madeline is so good about looking at the camera and saying "cheese"...


Milla the Godzilla!


Madeline the Godzilla!


Mom brought over my stroller so we could play "mommies" together... it was so funny to watch us zooming all over the house...


Madeline's mommy took us on a wagon ride around the backyard... it was a BEAUTIFUL day!


Check out my cool new fake crocs... dad calls them frocs...


Oh did I mention mom put our names on the back of our shirts? How cute is that?


Time for lunch...


Ok back to playing "mommies"


We snuck into Will's lego lair... it was fun!


Our mommies got a break while we hung out in Madeline's playpen...


Which led to a fabulous game of peekaboo with the mommies...


Look at our happy faces... we are truly best friends!


Mid peekaboo!


I went to give Madeline a hug and almost knocked her over...


Sweet Kate showed me her yearbook... I can't wait for middle school!


I finally got to give her a hug... I also gave Will, Kate and Miss Jennifer hugs...


Ta-da!


Watching Barney on the couch...


"Ok we're ready for a nap..."


Mommy had a FABULOUS girls night out with Nathan's mom Carrie tonight, she snapped a picture to remember the fun they had...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

I love the shirt, thank you so much for making it and the bow!

We had a great time playing the other day!