Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Carter's Birthday Party...

This morning we celebrated Carter's 2nd birthday party at the park...

I of course had to bust out my cupcake mini-skirt for the occasion...


Here's Carter, enjoying cake before 11am... I love birthday parties! He had an Elmo themed party and even had Dorothy the fish there to visit! So neat!


Here are Addyson, Karrysa, Carter, Kyle, and Madison...


Mom decided it would be fun to take a group picture... it was harder than she thought it would be! It actually took 3 pictures to get everyone in it and NO ONE is looking at the camera!




Addyson and I spent the entire party playing together...


Peekaboo!


Can you believe how long I've had this shirt? This was last August!


Headed down the slide...


We had so much fun rolling the ball down the slide...


Addyson is 6 months older than me and I followed her around... I want to be just like her!


Tonight I got this fancy new hat...


Because daddy got his Father's Day present early. It's an Ibert safe-T-seat...


Every time dad stopped, I signed "more"...


and "please"...


Here we are riding... mom is buying a bike this weekend so she can ride with us...


Tonight mom didn't have a stressful meal to cook (sloppy joes), so I got to help...


I LOVE my new Learning Tower!


It's an awesome place to play fetch with Maggie!


We had some pretty severe storms tonight, but our house is fine and we are safe... mom threw me in the laundry room when the tornado sirens went off with my shoes, her shoes, her camera, her blackberry, some stickers to entertain me and a couple of lolipops in case I got stressed... but the sirens turned off pretty quickly and other than being a little nervous during the storm, I handled it pretty well.

No comments: