Wednesday, June 17, 2009

LG Friends Playgroup...

Some of our Little Gym friends are taking the summer off from classes, so we decided to start a playgroup together...

This morning we went to Jump For Fun toddler time in Southlake, it was a blast!

Check out how cool Miss Addison is!


Remember how upset I was when we met Teaghan to jump? That was less than a month ago, so mom wasn't sure how I would do. But she is slowly figuring out that the key with me is to let me be the first one to arrive in a new environment so I don't get overwhelmed... today I was the first kiddo through the door and I had a BLAST!


Ms. Christi and Addison did "Ring around the Rosie" with me (my new favorite)...


SO fun!


Mom decided we should do a few slides...


Whee! We did the slides A LOT! Still my favorite for sure!


My buddy Nathan came too!


I was so excited to see "Melmo" as I call him...


This is the funnest play area... it's totally designed for toddlers...


and all my Sesame Street friends are there...


I'm even able to climb and go down the slide by myself in there...


Hudson was there too... mom is always amazed at what good pictures she gets of him...


Next, I decided I wanted to conquer one of the obstacle courses...



Concentrating on getting out of the tunnel...


Mom had to help me a little bit on climbing the ladder...


But I went down on my own...


"Come on mom!"


Next we went and played some basketball...


I definitely was tempted to take the ball with me...


Mom is really into this group picture thing... it's just SO funny to try to get us all in one picture...

Austin, Hudson, me, Nathan and Addison...


Take 2! We were not having any luck at all until mom started singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider"...


This was the perfect toddler play date!


We finished it off making funny faces through the mesh...


How cute is Nathan?


"HELP we're trapped in the jump house"...

No comments: