Thursday, June 11, 2009

Throwback Thursday & The Mall...

First, a quick throwback... here's a picture of me on this day last year... what a smile!


We had plans to go to Keller Library time with Carrie and Nathan, but the weather was still SO bad that mom was not brave enough to face the highways... so we took back roads to Northeast Mall and played in the play area...

Begging "help, help"... I wasn't sure how to get out of the car...


I spent the rest of the time going down the slide over and over again...


Can you believe there are only 3 pics from today? It was just such a rainy, dreary day... mom just enjoyed hanging out with me...

1 comment:

Karin said...

We were at the mall playing today too! I got some great pics of Addie...we must have just missed ya! It would have been fun to run into you guys!