Monday, June 22, 2009

A Yellow Monday at Hurst Rec Center...

I was so excited to realize today was Hurst Rec Center day! It's such a fun place!


I LOVE watching ping-pong...


Big girl ready for tumbling!


Yep, still my favorite thing to do there!


Today we did the vault... it was SO much fun! I did it 5 times!


We got a stamp at the end of class and mom told me to blow on it to help it dry... well I ended up getting it on my nose!


Waiting patiently for music class...


Peek-a-boo!


Playing triangles...


after naptime we went back to art class, we made a sun since yesterday was the first day of Summer...


Between the yellow shirt and the yellow craft project, I learned a new word today...


Oh and mom found this video of the other day... I was "reading" to myself...

No comments: