Sunday, June 7, 2009

Super Sunday!

This morning I found my train in my playroom and figured out how to make it go forward - FINALLY!


Check out my snazzy new pj's... The shirt says "I Rule the Castle"... don't you love the fun stripes on my pants?? I think I might wear them under a mini-skirt in the fall...


Ok ready to go get groceries in my $5 Walmart dress...


"Let's go mom!"


After groceries, lunch and a nap...

"Everyone who wants to get in the pool... line up at the door"...


Some more finger painting fun before we jump in...


"What there's paint on my mouth?"


"I needed to make sure it wasn't juice"...


Here's my masterpiece for today...


Ok time to swim! Today we actually ventured into the big pool too... it was a little cold, but we had lots of fun!


Maggie tested out the temperature for us...


Tonight mom made me teddy graham sandwiches for me... the recipe was on the back of the box, it's teddy grahams with vanilla yogurt in the center, frozen for 30 minutes... YUMMY! Perfect for teething!


Mom wishes she had my back... she says she would wear halter tops everyday!


Tomorrow I start all my classes at the Hurst Recreation Center... I'm SO excited!

No comments: