Friday, June 5, 2009

Mom's League Picnic & My First Ponytail!

This morning was our annual Mom's League Picnic. Remember last year? It's hard to believe I couldn't even sit up then...


It's so rare to get a good picture of mom and I... she can't decide which one of these she likes more so I told her to post both...



Here we are last year...


This year I was all over the place... climbing the stairs with Madison on the big kid play area...


Going through the tunnel...


I'm behind Sophia in this picture... see my curl?


Sliding... Can you tell we're at my favorite park Parr?


Peek-a-boo mom...


I thought it was hilarious to see the twins Kyla and Nora swinging together...


I was SO excited when Kiera agreed to play ball with me!


Look how well we played together!


Cheese!


Happy girl with a ball!


Time for lunch... they got us chicken nuggets and I sat on my bench like a big girl... for a little while at least...


We sat with Eric and Addison and their mommy Kim...


and our favorite physician Dahlia and her son Spencer...


About 1/2 way through lunch I had a MAJOR boo-boo. One of mommy's friends backed into me and I went flying into a table and busted my lip. I was gushing blood and crying so hard mommy feared I would hyper-ventilate again... I finally calmed down with some ice and cupcake and eventually a lolipop... luckily Dr. Dahlia took a look and made sure I was ok...


After I had dried my tears... I went to play with Eli in the dirt...


Mom told me I could get as dirty as I wanted since she was already going to have to stain treat my shirt for blood... AWESOME!


Eva joined us...


"Look mommy... a stick!"


Mommy got a beautiful long stem rose for her work on the Board this year (and next) and she gave it to me... I LOVED it!


Pretty...


Walking with my rose (it was almost as tall as me)... don't worry it didn't have any thorns...


After we got home we cooled off with some sink time (had to get the dirt out from under my nails) and then mom decided to see if she could get my hair up in a ponytail... she did!


Look at what a perfect little ponytail it is...


This is mom's favorite picture of me... she says I look like a full flown little kid... no baby left!


Tonight we headed up to Southlake to have dinner at Brio... YUM!

Mom decided tonight might be the last night that a knit dress would be appropriate until fall (it's going to be in the high 90s tomorrow)...


Daddy brought me a balloon home from work...


I LOVED my hat and decided to keep it on...


Getting so close to looking at the camera and smiling!


Ahh there we go... with a little help from my daddy!


I was an ANGEL at dinner! Seriously the best behaved kid mom has ever seen at a dining table. I really wanted to try daddy's lemon...


One of my many funny reactions after my bites... (I kept my hat on the entire dinner because I was getting SO much attention over it! I spent the entire evening saying "hi" and "bye" to people and smiling at everyone because they were giggling at the cute little girl in a hat)...


The waitress (who was the best) brought me some pizza dough to play with. I did SO good rolling, pulling and patting it... I even smelled it... but mom was super proud that I didn't eat it!


After dinner we went over to see the fountains...


Me and my daddy...

No comments: