Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday with the Grandparents...

I was so excited to find out that my Grandparents were still in town...


This is me around the house these days... just a running blur (thanks for the dress Emerson, it's super cute!)...


We headed to the bookstore where Nana and Pop Pop bought me a puppy book, a puzzle and an Elmo sticker book!


I really warmed up to Nana today...


Daddy and I danced on the stage...


then I took a picture with the Fort men...


after Barnes and Noble we headed to ToysRUs, where I got to ride with Burt & Ernie...


Daddy rode too...


after nap time it was time to cool off (it was in the 103 today)...


Daddy set up my splash pad...


I wasn't too sure at first, but riding the fish was fun...


it has a slide too...


Mom supplied me with some Capri Sun to cool off with...


and dad blew up my baby pool... FUN!


Mommy joined me...


Tonight mommy and daddy went out to Jinbeh while I slept... I'm so glad they got a date night! Thanks for babysitting Nana and Pop Pop!

No comments: