Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bikini Baby!!!

This morning mommy was making her grocery list and I decided to "help"...


Luckily wipes got off all the pen marks on my belly pretty easily...


All dressed up to go get our groceries...


"Go... go... car"


I didn't have the greatest nap today (the cat was trapped in my room and mommy didn't realize it), so I wasn't thrilled when mom came in to get me up...

"What do you have planned for me mommy?"


"Swimming? Really? Ok I'm happy again..."


I finally got to wear my first bikini today... and leopard print at that! It was a little big, so it will definitely get worn next summer too...


Getting my feet wet...


Swimming with daddy...


and Maggie...


Dad and I have started working on him throwing me in the air... I'm not sure what to think of that...


Bikini Baby!


Now that the pool is warm enough the slide is on the tanning ledge...


"Wheee..." I kept calling it a ride today...


My favorite thing to do today was not swimming... no it was working on learning how to put on my shoes...


Happy girl!


Maggie jumping in the pool is hilarious!


Look how much fun we were having!


Peek-a-boo is a BIG game in our house right now...


So is cleaning with baby wipes!

No comments: