Friday, June 12, 2009

Lucky 07's at the Zoo!!!

This morning we braved the June heat and headed to the Fort Worth Zoo with the Lucky 07's!


Mom decided it was time for the triple pigtail (it definitely kept me cooler having the hair off my neck)...


This is a famous Emerson look... she first sported it here...


Checking out the monkeys with Keira...


Mom and I's traditional picture in front of the gorillas...


See here we are last October in the same spot... and look I have the SAME shirt on...


Here is the crew...

Madison, Sophia, Keira, me, Kyle, Carter, & his little sister Delany...


You can click on the picture to make them bigger...


Me and my buddy Kyle... he's super shy, but he shared his snack with me today...


Mom thinks he likes me (even with 3 pigtails)...


Checking out the giraffes...


Mom wanted to take our picture in front of the hippos since I had hippos on my shirt... I said "hippo, hippo" the entire time...


Mom told me to go hug Bonnie... but I wasn't fully convinced that she wasn't alive...


It wasn't my first time to hug Bonnie...


Checking out the Elephants...


For some reason I'm a little afraid of the penguins now...


We lost half of the group to nap times and the heat, but Keira and I got to enjoy lunch together...


We had fun giving each other high fives...



"Down low"...


Mom decided we should do a little photoshoot...


This is such a neat background...


"Are you done yet mommy?"


She was trying to recapture this picture, taken at the same spot, but the chair wasn't there today...


Keira and I decided we wanted to "pet" the fake ducks...


It's the closest ducks have ever let us get...


Laughing at Keira's mom growling...


When we got home, mom decided the best way for me to cool off would be to splash in the bathroom...


As always I was thrilled to find the baby in the mirror...


"Hi baby"...


Look she's waiving back!


Tonight we headed to Abuelo's for dinner... I love their beans...

Bean face... (yes the floppy seat has returned... for some reason I LOVE it now, even though I hated it when I was little)...


Mom let me hang out in her big girl seat too...


I was flirting with the 2 year old boy at the table behind us...


Cute dress huh? Target $5...

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

I love the 3-pony look! One of my favorites!